Prayer Points for 3 Day Fasting 2-4 January, 2020 (2020 PERFECT VISION)
Day One You/Your Household
- No more losses( Health, Material) James 4:7, Luke 10:19 , 2 Corinthians 10:4, Isaiah 65:23
- Restoration, 7 fold return (Proverbs 6:31)
- Guide your affairs in wisdom (Ecclesiastes 10:10, Ephesians 1:17, 1 Corinthians 1:24, 30, Ephesians 1:8)
- Progress in all that you lay your hands on (2 Corinthians 9, Mark 5, 3 John 2)
Day Two You/Your Ministry
1 Timothy 4:13-16. 1 Corinthians 3:13-16
Ministry is your vehicle or platform for service for God and man (ministers of the gospel )
- Identification (Acts 13)
- Stir it up the gift (1Timothy 4:14, 2Timothy 2:16)
- We will not become a casualty . We will fight a good fight, complete the course and keep the Faith (2Timothy 4:7)
- Reward of the righteous (2Timothy 4:8)
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye *desire*, when ye *pray*, *believe* that ye receive them, and ye shall *have* them.” Mark 11:24 KJV
Things just don’t happen because you DESIRE it. The scripture above says, PRAY, then BELIEVE and you shall HAVE it.
I will encourage everyone to join in these 3 days Prayer and Fasting. It 2020 PERFECT VISION but you have to turn on the power .
“For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:37-38 KJV
Day 3 You/StrongNation
“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18 KJV
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” John 15:16 KJV
“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17 KJV
“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 KJV
- Growth : Spiritual and Physical
- Meaningful Fellowship
- Raising Leaders (influencers)
Spiritual growth is not automatic, it requires consistent dedicated pursuit.
Meaningful Fellowship is what binds together . One is too insignificant a number to matter.
Leadership has its price. (Elisha) People need to know you care before they care about what you know. Leaders make sacrifices not excuses
You cannot be mighty and petty at same time.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10 KJV
“We are God’s masterpiece (work of outstanding artistry), designed for SUCCESS in Christ Jesus, which He, God planned for us even before we showed up” (Femi Idowu’s paraphrase)
- You have the seed of success in you, God already ordained it.
Joseph had the seed of success in him, so he dominated his environment, God was with him charting his path to the palace.
- God will advertise you extraordinarily, so that you become relevant in the corridors of power. Your light will shine so much so that it will be impossible
to ignore you. The butler advertised Joseph. They came to Christ from quarters